What did we achieve this year?
- Our volunteers supported 73 families across Daventry District & South Northamptonshire.
- These families included 174 children: 120 under five years old and 54 over five years old.
- Our volunteers supported 15 children who were considered disabled by their main carer.
- We supported 9 children who were on a Child Protection Plan and 4 with Children in Need status.
- Over 50 children attended our organised activities: our visit to Rookery Farm, our Christmas party and our 21st Birthday Party Fun Day.
- Our volunteers spent at least 1,800 hours of their time visiting families for the scheme: at the minimum wage of £7.50 per hour this equates to some £13,500.
Can you help promote us in the Aviva Community Fund?
Find out more by following this link: Help Home-Start DAVSN make a difference today